Highly attractive transparent colour sensory shapes which use the flow of oil and water droplets to show the passage of time, a dynamic that will captivate and fascinate. Turn any of these 4 colourful liquid shapes upside down and watch the tiny seeds erupting from below.
Covers the following areas of the EYFS & KS1 National Curriculum
- EYFS Personal, Social & Emotional Development : Self-confidence & self-awareness, Managing feelings & behaviour
- EYFS Communication & Language: Listening & attention, Speaking
- EYFS Physical Development : Moving & handling
- EYFS Mathematics: Shape, space & measure
- EYFS Understanding the World : The World
- EYFS Expressive Arts & Design: Exploring & using media & materials
- KS1 Personal & Social Development
- KS1 Science
Supports quality provision using ITERS and ECERS
- ITERS-R: 15. Activities: Fine motor
- ITERS-R: 17. Art
- ITERS-R: 22. Activities: Nature/ Science
- ECERS-R/E: Language & Reasoning, Activities, Science & Environment, Mathematics, Provisions for children with disabilities, Diversity
Size: 65 x 45mm.