A 6 piece set allowing children to see the world through new eyes. With lenses to change the colour of everything they see, a giant magnifier and mirrors to give true and distorted reflections of the world around them. Can be stacked for colour mixing and for use on a light box. Set includes: transparent acrylic red, blue, yellow, magnifying lens (with 3x magnification), two sided convex/concave mirror and plane mirror.
Supports the following areas of provision in the EYFS & National Curriculum:
- EYFS Personal, Social & Emotional Development: Self-confidence & self-awareness; Managing feelings & behaviour
- EYFS Physical Development: Moving & handling
- EYFS Understanding the World: The World
- KS1 Personal & Social Development
- KS1 Science
Supports quality provision using ITERS & ECERS:
- ITERS-R: 15. Activities: Fine motor
- ITERS-R: 22. Activities: Nature/Science
- ECERS-R/E: Activities, Science & Environment, Provisions for children with disabilities, Diversity
Frame size 185 x 120mm (insert size 80mm diameter). 12m+
Product video coming soon.