Hand held acrylic mirror for self-reflection, for collaborative group play and role play. Housed in a solid rubberwood outer, it is both extremely strong and easy to hold and manipulate by youngsters.
Supports the following areas of provision in the EYFS & National Curriculum:
- EYFS Personal, Social & Emotional Development: Self-confidence & self-awareness; Managing feelings & behaviour
- EYFS Physical Development: Moving & handling
- EYFS Understanding the World: The World
- KS1 Personal & Social Development
- KS1 Science
Supports quality provision using ITERS & ECERS:
- ITERS-R: 15. Activities: Fine motor
- ITERS-R: 22. Activities: Nature/Science
- ECERS-R/E: Activities, Science & Environment, Provisions for children with disabilities, Diversity
Size: 185 x 120mm (mirror 80mm dia). 12m+
Product video coming soon.