At a manageable size the quadrant tray can be lifted and emptied with ease and refilled with a variety of different materials to foster focussed discovery learning. The stand is made to fold flat, carry and reposition easily (with a simple locking bar mechanism) making it an ideal resource to use indoors and out when required or for use in a nursery where space is at a premium.
Supports the EYFS / National Curriculum:
- EYFS Physical Development: Moving & handling
- EYFS Mathematics: Shape, space & measure
- EYFS Understanding the World: The World
- EYFS Expressive Arts & Design: Exploring & using media & materials
- KS1 Science
Supports quality provision using ITERS & ECERS:
- ITERS-R: 02. Space & Furnishings: Furniture for routine care & play
- ITERS-R: 15. Activities: Fine motor
- ITERS-R: 16. Activities: Active physical play
- ITERS-R: 21. Activities: Sand & water play
- ITERS-R: 22. Activities: Nature/Science
- ECERS-R/E: Activities, Science & environment, Provisions for children with disabilities, Diversity
Stand height: 460mm. Clear quadrant tray: 540 x 380 x150mm.