A selection of 20 balls with different textures, colours, density and bounce properties. Selected by our primary and pre-school specialists. The balls are supplied in a black feely bag.
Supports the EYFS and KS1 National Curriculum:
- EYFS Personal Social & Emotional Development: Self-confidence and self-awareness, Managing feelings & behaviour
- EYFS Physical Development: Moving & handling
- EYFS Understanding the World: The World; Technology
- EYFS Expressive Arts & Design: Exploring & using media & materials; Being imaginative
- KS1 Personal & Social Development
- KS1 Science
Supports quality provision using ITERS and ECERS
- ITERS-R:03. Provision for relaxation & comfort
- ITERS-R:15. Activities: Fine motor
- ITERS-R:17. Activities: Art
- ITERS-R:22. Activities: Nature / Science
- ECERS-R/E: Language & Reasoning, Activities, Science & Environment, Provisions for children with disabilities, Diversity
Largest ball dia 75mm, Smallest ball dia 50mm.