Turn any of these colourful liquid sets upside down and watch the streams or bubbles of liquid cascade to show the passage of time, a dynamic that will captivate and fascinate.
Covers the following areas of the EYFS & KS1 National Curriculum
- EYFS Personal, Social & Emotional Development : Self-confidence & self-awareness, Managing feelings & behaviour
- EYFS Communication & Language: Listening & attention, Speaking
- EYFS Physical Development : Moving & handling
- EYFS Mathematics: Shape, space & measure
- EYFS Understanding the World : The World
- EYFS Expressive Arts & Design: Exploring & using media & materials
- KS1 Personal & Social Development
- KS1 Science
Supports quality provision using ITERS and ECERS
- ITERS-R: 15. Activities: Fine motor
- ITERS-R: 17. Art
- ITERS-R: 22. Activities: Nature/ Science
- ECERS-R/E: Language & Reasoning, Activities, Science & Environment, Mathematics, Provisions for children with disabilities, Diversity
Set of 21 includes: Sensory Liquid Set of 3, Sensory Bubble Set of 4, Sensory Jump Bean Set of 4, Spiral Tube Set of 3, Large Sensory Bubble Set of 4, Sensory Dual Liquid Set of 3.