Looking into this 90 degree corner is fascinating - you can see your own face reflected back at you - and within each side mirror you can see the opposite side mirror reflection too. Children will want to look at themselves and explore the world within the mirrors. Comes as a flat pack and simply slots/pushes together and can be packed away when not in use.
Supports the EYFS / National Curriculum:
- EYFS Personal, Social & Emotional Development: Self-confidence & self-awareness
- EYFS Physical Development: Moving & handling; Health & self-care
- EYFS Communication & Language: Understanding
- EYFS Mathematics: Numbers; Shape, space & measure
- EYFS Understanding the World: The World
- KS1 Science
- KS1 Mathematics
- KS1 Personal, Spiritual & Emotional Development
Supports quality provision using ITERS & ECERS:
- ITERS-R: 04. Space & furnishings: Room arrangement
- ITERS-R: 17. Activities: Art
- ITERS-R: 22. Activities: Nature/Science
- ECERS-R/E: Language & Reasoning, Activities, Science & Environment, Provisions for children with disabilities, Diversity
Size of base: 380mm. Size of panels: 300 x 300mm.
Product video coming soon.