The arrangement of the reflective surfaces on the Softie mirror encourage children to look closely - at themselves and at natural and man-made objects. The mirror encourages communication and cooperation as two or more children can play together, sharing experiences and discoveries. Made from EVA foam with acrylic mirrors.
Supports the EYFS / National Curriculum:
- EYFS Personal, Social & Emotional Development: Self-confidence & self-awareness
- EYFS Physical Development: Moving & handling; Health & self-care
- EYFS Communication & Language: Understanding
- EYFS Mathematics: Numbers; Shape, space & measure
- EYFS Understanding the World: The World
- KS1 Science
- KS1 Mathematics
- KS1 Personal, Spiritual & Emotional Development
Supports quality provision using ITERS & ECERS:
- ITERS-R: 04. Space & furnishings: Room arrangement
- ITERS-R: 17. Activities: Art
- ITERS-R: 22. Activities: Nature/Science
- ECERS-R/E: Language & Reasoning, Activities, Science & Environment, Provisions for children with disabilities, Diversity
Size of base: 300 x 300mm. Size of panels: 340 x 285mm.
Product video coming soon.