This plane acrylic mirror is entirely surrounded by soft EVA sponge foam - providing young children with something they can use in role play, and self reflection. Can also be used indoors or out as a mini observation arena, a small world environment and as a wall mirror.
Supports the EYFS / National Curriculum:
- EYFS Personal, Social & Emotional Development: Self-confidence & self-awareness
- EYFS Physical Development: Moving & handling; Health & self-care
- EYFS Communication & Language: Understanding
- EYFS Mathematics: Numbers; Shape, space & measure
- EYFS Understanding the World: The World
- KS1 Science
- KS1 Mathematics
- KS1 Personal, Spiritual & Emotional Development
Supports quality provision using ITERS & ECERS:
- ITERS-R: 04. Space & furnishings: Room arrangement
- ITERS-R: 17. Activities: Art
- ITERS-R: 22. Activities: Nature/Science
- ECERS-R/E: Language & Reasoning, Activities, Science & Environment, Provisions for children with disabilities, Diversity
Size: 380 x 280 x 40mm.
Product video coming soon.