Set of 6 spinners (2 of each of 3 different spinners) which will rotate when fed sand or water in the same way as a water wheel works. The bases also act as sieves. When in motion, adjacent spinning wheels rotate in opposite directions.
Supports the EYFS / National Curriculum:
- EYFS Physical Development: Moving & handling
- EYFS Mathematics: Shape, space & measure
- EYFS Understanding the World: The World
- EYFS Expressive Arts & Design: Exploring & using media & materials
- KS1 Science
Supports quality provision using ITERS & ECERS:
- ITERS-R: 15. Activities: Fine motor
- ITERS-R: 16. Activities: Active physical play
- ITERS-R: 21. Activities: Sand & water play
- ITERS-R: 22. Activities: Nature/Science
- ECERS-R/E: Activities, Science & environment, Diversity
Large spinner measures: 325 x 130mm.
Product video coming soon.