Six differently coloured soft-plastic air filled balls of the right size to enable toddlers and young children to hold them, examine them, play with them and to discover their differences. Set includes 6 balls with different distinctive surface textures. Can also be used for pattern making in sand play.
Supports the EYFS and KS1 National Curriculum:
- EYFS Personal Social & Emotional Development: Self-confidence and self-awareness, Managing feelings & behaviour
- EYFS Physical Development: Moving & handling
- EYFS Understanding the World: The World; Technology
- EYFS Expressive Arts & Design: Exploring & using media & materials; Being imaginative
- KS1 Personal & Social Development
- KS1 Science
Supports quality provision using ITERS and ECERS
- ITERS-R:03. Provision for relaxation & comfort
- ITERS-R:15. Activities: Fine motor
- ITERS-R:17. Activities: Art
- ITERS-R:22. Activities: Nature / Science
- ECERS-R/E: Language & Reasoning, Activities, Science & Environment, Provisions for children with disabilities, Diversity
Average size: 110mm diameter. 12m+
Product video coming soon.