Identify and match up the 12 tactile turned hardwood counters each with a different textured top surface. Can be used as a game or for sensory stimulus.
Covers the following areas of the EYFS and the KS1 National Curriculum
- EYFS Personal, Social and Emotional Development : Self- confidence & self-awareness
- EYFS Physical Development : Moving & handling
- EYFS Understanding the World : The World
- EYFS Expressive Arts & Design: Exploring & using media & materials
- KS1 Personal & Social Development
- KS1 Science
Supports quality provision using ITERS and ECERS
- ITERS-R: 15. Activities: Fine motor
- ITERS-R: 16. Active: Physical play
- ITERS-R: 22. Activities: Nature/ Science
- ECERS-R/E: Language & Reasoning, Activities, Science & Environment, Provisions for children with disabilities, Diversity.
Board size 220 x 170 x 35mm.
Product video coming soon.