A large version of the traditional 4 in a row game with a sturdy frame and smooth finished wooden black and red counters. The rugged plywood construction is of excellent quality and is ideal for outdoor play. Use in the conventional way – racing your partner to make a row of four with your counters, for practising simple counting skills or for pattern making – a great way to strengthen motor skills and logic, and to improve concentration. Simply remove the locking pegs at the side to flip the frame and let the counters fall out.
Instructions included in English, French, German and Spanish.
Supports the EYFS & National Curriculum:
- EYFS Personal, Social & Emotional Development: Managing feelings & behaviour
- EYFS Physical Development: Moving & handling
- EYFS Mathematics: Numbers; Shape, space & measure
- KS1 Mathematics
Supports quality provision using ITERS & ECERS:
- ITERS-R: 15. Activities: Fine motor
- ITERS-R: 22. Activities: Nature/Science
- ECERS-R/E: Activities, Mathematics, Diversity
Comes with 42 counters. Counter size: 62mm Dia. Frame Size: 600 x 480 x 220mm.
Product video coming soon.